Thursday, May 20, 2010

Spring 2010!


All the sights, sounds and smells of spring! Flowers, freshly cut grass, rain, "popcorn trees", baby animals in the fields, and of course, soccer! These are just a few of the things I love about spring! Alexis plays on a competitive soccer team, the Bulldogs. They are number 1 in their division. She is going to try out for the high school soccer team and I hope she makes it. Alexis has great field positioning and she knows where she wants to place the ball. It is so fun to watch her play! She usually plays left mid and she has scored twice this season. (You can tell I am a proud Mom!) Go Alexis! When we go to watch her games Austin loves to run up and down the field to cheer his sister on. It is fun!
The above picture is of Jack smelling some beautiful tulips that I had purchased at a store. We have deer in our neighborhood that like to eat tulips so I have never planted any in our yard. So, I love to buy them and put them in vases in the house.

1 comment:

  1. That is absolutely the sweetest picture of Jack smelling the tulips. He is a Precious Moments little guy!! I love it!! Grandma V.

    ReplyDelete